Pride and Prejudice

25: Lawrence Olivier (Mr. Darcy) asks to be introduced to Greer Garson (Elizabeth Bennet) and when he asks her to dance she refuses. She dances with another and says about Mr. Darcy, "The man must be mad." The birth of something new.

45: Darcy pursues Elizabeth in the garden and redirects an unwelcome suitor. She thanks him. He invites her to shoot some arrows. He mistakenly believes she's a beginner... Now that I'm aware.

60: She declines a marriage proposal from the unwanted suitor. There's no going back now.

-45: Dame Edna May Oliver entertains Elizabeth and her sister and others. Mr. Darcy arrives and discovers that Elizabeth is present; when he converses with Elizabeth it's clear they're in love. Discovery.

-25: Elizabeth to her sister: "Will he ever ride back? That chapter is definitely closed...He asked me to marry him...I said I hated him and never want to see him again...I love him. It's all my fault...what a fool I've been." Her sister: "You've got to learn to dream like I do...sometimes we're dancing." Eventually, they both connect with the ones they love. The final turning point.